From the smiles you see as you enter the building on a Sunday morning to the lyrics that are shown on the big screens each week, LifeSpring volunteers help make it all happen.
As a LifeSpring volunteer, you are no longer simply a church consumer, but you are helping create ministry experiences. So, what are you waiting for? Take some time to read over the various volunteer opportunities available at LifeSpring Church and contact us to become a part of the experience!
The church is not just a place where you come and sit… it’s a place where you can come to serve. The church is a great place to serve God. When we serve others, we realize that it’s not all about us. You have gifts and abilities that can help others. Find a place where you can use your specific gifts, talents, and abilities to make a difference. There’s area needs you.
Ready to Get Started? It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Simply take a look at the different volunteer areas below to see all the opportunities available to serve at LifeSpring.
- Find a team that interests you and fits the ways God has gifted you.
- Stop by the Next Steps table on Sunday morning or complete this form online.
Opportunities to Serve:
Guest Services teams establish the first wave of friendly faces that help to create a warm welcome and an inviting environment for every guest at LifeSpring.
- Greeting Team Welcomes guests from the parking lot to the auditorium and gives out nametags.
- Hospitality Team Helps to setup, serve and put away the food on Sunday mornings. (May also provide food.)
- Offering Team Collects the offering.
- Resource Team Assists guest by giving away Bibles or other resources at the Resource Table before and after Sunday worship times.
- Next Steps Team Helps people put feet to their faith by connecting to a LifeGroup or volunteer opportunities.
LifeGroups are small groups who meet during the week to study the Bible and “do life together.”
- LifeGroup Host Provide a welcoming location for a LifeGroup to meet.
- LifeGroup Leader Facilitates discussion based on provided curriculum for a LifeGroup.
The Worship Services teams use their skills in technology and media production to make Sundays at LifeSpring happen.
- Setup / Breakdown Team Helps setup and breakdown before and after our Sunday worship times.
- Technical Team Runs computers, lights, and sound system during worship times.
- Video Camera Team Operates video camera for recording the worship times.
- Need-to-Know Team If you’re not camera-shy, why not let everyone know what’s happening at LifeSpring by helping with the weekly Need-to-Know video.
- Video and Graphics Production Team Works during the week to create or edit video and graphic elements for Sunday worship times.
- Worship Team Play an instrument or sing for Sunday worship.
The Children’s Ministry works hard to create caring, safe environments where children experience the love of Jesus.
Note: The Children’s Ministry is a guarded area of service that requires a background check.